Liability Insurance Quotes NZ, along with all our partners, believe in protecting the personal information that you provide us with.
Our Privacy Priciples
- We collect personal information from you at various stages throughout our website, for reasons including answering your enquiries, and providing you with quotations.
- At each stage, you will be able to see what information we ask from you, such as your name and contact details, and information relating to your specific enquiry.
- Liability Insurance Quotes NZ is the Data Controller that collects information about you.
- The information you supply may be used by Liability Insurance Quotes NZ (and its Subsidiary partners) & our marketing services partners, for insurance product administration, customer research and to keep you informed by post, telephone, e-mail or other means of services or products which may be of interest to you. Where your personal details are used to tell you about other products and services you will be given the opportunity to inform that you do not wish your details to be used in this way.
- The information you provide us with may be shared with employees throughout Liability Insurance Quotes NZ, in order to deal with your enquiry or request.
- We will not share your information with any third parties other than when we are legally obliged to do so, such as for fraud prevention purposes.
- It is entirely up to you as to whether or not you choose to provide us with any personal information. If you choose not to, we simply may not be able to assist you.
- We will not sell your information to any third party, unless Liability Insurance Quotes NZ or one of its partner Companies is sold itself.
- You have the right, to ask us for a copy of the information we hold on you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected or removed.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
We are committed to complying with the following six principles:
- What personal information we collect about you.
- Who is collecting this personal information.
- How the information we collect about you is used.
- With whom might the information be shared.
- What choices we provide you with regarding the collection, use and distribution of the information.
- The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under the control of Liability Insurance Quotes NZ.
Check the Information that we hold about you
- If you have any queries regarding the data we hold about you:
- Firstly get in touch with Liability Insurance Quotes NZ or Telephone Liability Insurance Quotes NZ on 0800 542 245 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liability insurance quotes ("Liability insurance quotes") operates liabilityinsurancequotes.co.nz and may operate other websites. It is Liability insurance quotes policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Liability insurance quotes collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Liability insurance quotes purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Liability insurance quotes visitors use its website. From time to time, Liability insurance quotes may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Liability insurance quotes also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on liabilityinsurancequotes.co.nz blogs/sites. Liability insurance quotes only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Liability insurance quotes websites choose to interact with Liability insurance quotes in ways that require Liability insurance quotes to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Liability insurance quotes gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up atliabilityinsurancequotes.co.nz to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Liability insurance quotes are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Liability insurance quotes collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Liability insurance quotes. Liability insurance quotes does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Liability insurance quotes may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Liability insurance quotes may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Liability insurance quotes does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Liability insurance quotes discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Liability insurance quotes behalf or to provide services available at Liability insurance quotes websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Liability insurance quotes websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Liability insurance quotes will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Liability insurance quotes discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Liability insurance quotes believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Liability insurance quotes, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Liability insurance quotes website and have supplied your email address, Liability insurance quotes may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Liability insurance quotes and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Liability insurance quotes takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Liability insurance quotes, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Liability insurance quotes goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Liability insurance quotes may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.